Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Lust List

The weather here has been warm and sunny this week without a chill in the air. It’s making me lust after Spring even more. So in the spirit of Spring, here are a few things I'm lusting after right now.




Love the bright blue color of this Topshop top




Park Bench Fedora from Madewell- a perfect spring accessory



LOVE these wedges from Topshop




Cute maxi dress from Anthropologie





Okay, so this one could be for any season, but how good do these look?! I've seen them all over lately and I'm dying to get my hands on some!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that blue, I need to get my hands on those wedges....and maybe a few cookies, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wedges too! Easier to chase after a little one in wedges than in heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can comment now...but have zero clue how I fixed it!

    Aren't those wedges cute?! Definitely need those for the spring/summer wardrobe. And those macarons, well they just speak for themselves :) Mouth still watering over here...

    HW- you're so right, chasing around a toddler is not fun in heels. But wedges, oh those are the perfect answer!

    ReplyDelete