Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Project

My list of daily read blogs is growing by the day. It's one of my favorite things to do once I get the girl in bed and have some me time. Scott loves to tease me
about it but there really are so many great reads out there.

Many I've found through the 'hockey life' network and others just randomly. I can relate to so much of what others are writing about and it's given me comfort and a sense of understanding when I've been stressed or down. Sometimes that's exactly what I need especially since my family and friends are so far away. It's hard to just pick up the phone to chat or vent or catch up.

Which brings me to my new project, well not exactly new but hopefully improved. I've been inspired to blog. Not just about our bean (although there will still be plenty about her) but really have this as an outlet for me to share what's on my mind. From food to fashion and everything in between.

I haven't decided whether I will redesign our current blog or just start fresh but I wanted to get it out there. New look, new name, new posts.

In any case, it's going to be a slow process and a constant work in progress. I need Scott to help with the technical stuff and as you all know, he's so busy with school and hockey now that it won't happen for at least a couple months.

So, here's to new adventures in the life of a traveling wife... (maybe the new blog name?!). Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found your blog yesterday after doing a little bit of networking. Your little beaner is so, so cute! I'm excited to see your new design and/or blog. If you have any questions feel free to send them my way =)

    xo
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your new blog endeavor sounds fabulous! Totally hit KY up if you need any help with blog design, she's brilliant! Can't wait to keep up with you and your beautiful family. We have a little boy named Linden, he's 28 months ... and hockey obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For lack of sounding oh so cliche, welcome to the hockey wives blogging club! haha, just kidding. That was really lame :) These two ladies commenting above me are awesome! I can't wait to see more of what you blog has to come. And your little one is too precious! All the best!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boudski, the blog is looking good!! I really like the new background :) Chat ya tmrw! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea, Catie! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete