Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Girl Talk



We all need a little girl talk now and then. Sure, I love talking to my husband. I share everything with him. Partly because it’s just he and I so much of time, and partly because he’s my best friend and I like talking to my best friend. But it definitely doesn’t replace having a little girl talk in your life. There are just some things he could care less about or just doesn’t get. Like listening to me talk about fashion and actually showing him pictures of my latest obsessions to really drive the point home (as if he’s even looking). He hates that. My girlfriends on the other hand, well that’s right up our alley.

Even though my girlfriends back home are spread out over the country or world, we can always pick up right where we left off, talking and laughing for hours on end. It’s what I love about them. We’re just that close. There’s definitely something to be said about that kind of friendship.

As for my girlfriends here, the ones I’ve met along the way; my experiences just wouldn’t be the same without them. They’re better because of them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so agreed! I love the hubs, he is my best friend too, but he just doesn't love watching the Real Housewives of (whatever city) like my girlfriends do, haha. Isn't it great that you have friends all over the country you can just pick right back up with?! That really is the best feeling :)

    ReplyDelete