Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 things about me...


Thanks so much to Allison for passing along this award to me! The rules are to share 10 random facts about myself so here goes:

1. I could survive on candy alone. Seriously. 2. I am way too obsessed with sleep to have a toddler (lucky for me the hubs is a morning person). 3. I was adopted from Korea when I was 6 months old. 4. I love making lists for any and everything but don't always remember to bring them with me to the store. It's more about getting the thoughts out of my head and down on paper. 5. The Notebook is one of my all time favorite movies. 6. I put my current obsession songs on repeat (who doesn't?.) 7. I rarely use a purse these days since the diaper bag has taken over. 8. I hate leftovers. A lot. 9. I have 2 wedding days but have only been married once. 10. I am the most indecisive person ever. A fork in the road could seriously screw up my day.

So, I am passing along the award to Court and TexaGermaNadian. Love both blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Aw!! You rock! And I love your little factlets :) My husband and I are waaay too into sleep to even think about having a toddler. So nice you actually have a chance to 'sleep in'. Thanks so much again. Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am totally devouring your blog right now and catching up on all that you have been and done over the last couple years!! Fun stuff here, just can't believe it took me so long to find you - maybe it was all my warnings on the FB :)
    Glad to hear all is well, you guys are amazing.
    Love, Dana

    ReplyDelete