Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cote d'Azur


With the close of another season upon us, I sit here feeling a little sorry for myself as I watch everyone else preparing to head home, because we are not. Well at least not now. We still have another three months here away from our friends and family. Don't get me wrong, I am glad Scott is getting his MBA and am so proud of him for juggling school, hockey and family (read: my constant nagging about this and that) and actually making it work. I know it wasn't always easy. So as much as I complain about it, which is probably a little too often, I am glad we are still here. Sort of.

However, the one bright note in being here longer than usual is taking advantage of the beautiful places to visit within arm's reach. We are heading to the Cote d'Azur for a family vacation at the end of April. The countdown has begun. I can't wait!

How can views like this not cheer me up?!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome is that! Ya'll will for sure have a wonderful time there :) And what a great vacay to look forward to. I totally understand that feeling of everyone leaving while ya'll are still staying. I am going through that right now. Although I am happy the team is still in playoffs, I am ready for a dose of home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. got a little tear bub!! hurry home, we misssss you :)

    ReplyDelete