Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

37 weeks!





Only 3 weeks to go and I am finally feeling ready...well I guess as ready as I can be. It's a huge relief to have our place in order and the baby stuff organized. I am feeling pretty good and the pains have subsided for now, phew! I hope they don't return until it's go time.

Yesterday, we got our gym memberships set up and I actually went in for a short workout. It's the first time since we've been here I've had the energy to do much outside of organizing inside the house. It felt good to do a little exercise. Not sure how often I will make it from here until my due date but plan on going when I feel up to it. With my ever expanding belly, basic things like walking are getting more and more uncomfortable.

We also had a day of cleaning the entire place yesterday which is something I've become obsessed with over the past few days. I just have this crazy urge to vacuum even if I see one stray fuzz on the floors! I hope that goes away as I really don't want to turn into a crazy woman :)

Here is the latest belly pic along with a couple pics of the baby stuff all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment