Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

35 weeks


Well, I have officially reached the 35 week mark which means 35 DAYS until my due date! I had to calculate that a couple times to be sure it was right. It's so hard to believe we will be holding our little beaner in our arms in such a short time. Moreover, we will be parents, which is an even crazier thought.

Scott is now home from Sweden and has delivered all of our (and beaner's) stuff safely to his new team. He played in a tournament and they did really well and things look promising. Was nice for him to meet and play with his new team since the season will be starting shortly after we arrive next week. There is another North American player on the team who has his wife and 8 month old son with him too. I was happy to hear both me and beaner will have some friends there. Scott says he can really tell a difference in my growing belly in just a weeks time. As you can see from my latest belly pic, he's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment