Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Adding to the mix

Reese not looking too thrilled about becoming a big sister

It's official, we are adding to our family! That's right, Reese is going to be a big sister come January 2012. We're thrilled to be expecting again and almost equally thrilled I'm now in my 2nd trimester. I know it could have been worse, but it's a different ball game altogether when you have a toddler to chase around all day while dealing with nausea and fatigue. In any case, that phase is hopefully behind me and I'm starting to feel like myself again.

We saw baby bean #2 a couple weeks ago and that's always such an amazing sight. It makes it feel more real, especially when I'm not feeling too different at this early stage.

We hope to find out the end of July whether it's a girl bean or boy bean, but that could be wishful thinking. We may need to wait until we get to France to have our 2nd ultrasound.

It's hard to imagine life with two little ones but a prospect we couldn't be more excited about!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! That is so exciting :) And too cute, you are right, she doesn't look all that thrilled yet. Looking forward to seeing if ya'll are having a little girl or boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! The news is out! What an exciting time. Congratulations to you and the hubby (and Reese too)! Do I owe you an e-mail? Or is it the other way around? Are you in France yet?

    ReplyDelete