Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Mealtime Favorites, Skinnygirl style


I don’t know about you, but I am a Bethenny fan. I’ve watched the entire season and am thoroughly entertained each episode. She is a bit neurotic but she makes me laugh. She’s smart too. She turned an idea for a low-cal margarita into $120M, according to ‘insiders’. Not too shabby if you ask me. And who wouldn’t want to at least try a margarita with only 100 calories. Um, yes please.

Let’s not forget she started out as a Natural Food Chef so it got me thinking she must have some good recipes out there. I was browsing her website, and stumbled upon this winner, Goat Cheese Sundried Tomato Chicken Breasts. It was a surprising hit and definitely one of our new favorite go-to recipes. We’ll be visiting her website for more dinner inspiration soon. Whether you love her or hate her, this recipe is a must try.

No comments:

Post a Comment