Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

With Christmas a week away, I can say we are actually ready for it this year. Decorations are up, tree is trimmed, holiday baking is complete, and shopping is done. I absolutely love Christmas, it's by far my favorite holiday. My parents always made this time of year so special for us. I have so many great memories that I hope to turn into family traditions for our own growing brood.

Reese is a little more aware of Christmas this year which has been fun. She's still quite easy to please and is only requesting a new Dora movie and 'treats', which can be interpreted as anything sweet, from Santa this year. I think that may be doable.

As always, we're missing our family, friends and home in general this time of year but are counting our blessings too!

Here are a few pics of some of our latest holiday fun.



Decorating the tree and loving it


Ready for the team Christmas party

Heading out to a Christmas party with friends sans Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment