Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Granny Sue's visit







Granny Sue, we miss you! It was so great having GS here for just over three weeks. Reese LOVED her special time with her Granny and she was such a huge help to Scott and I. Scott was busy studying for finals and playing hockey so it was great to have some extra help around the house. I basically had a three week vacation which I must say was pretty nice! Of course Granny came with lots of treats for Reese which she loved, especially her tent/tunnel and backpack full of buddies. Also, gave Scott and I a chance to get out a few times for dinner and drinks which is always a treat. Oh and I can't forget to mention Granny's awesome cleaning skills, our place was sparkling by the time she left. We had so much fun with you and appreciate all your help, thank you so much for coming GS, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment