Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookie Bake




Last week we had friends over for our annual cookie bake. I spent the day before mixing dough, rolling and baking cookies, and making frosting to prepare for decorating. We had well over 100 cookies but had lots of help with decorating (and eating) them all. It's fun to carry on some of my favorite Christmas traditions with Reese and cookie decorating is no exception!

Reese is an early cookie lover, although nobody is really surprised by that. She kept climbing up on the couch and then trying to climb on the table where the cookies were cooling to steal a few. I think she managed to sneak one when I couldn't get to her fast enough, quickly shoving a bite in her mouth before I could take it away, then acting like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment