Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

30 weeks


It's hard to believe I only have 10 weeks to go! We are busy preparing for beaner and our big move across the pond. Buying last minute things has been going on for the last two months, it seems. I'm just wondering now if you can ever really be ready?!? We'll start packing up the house and getting ready to move it all to storage in the next couple of weeks. Thankfully, a friend of ours will be helping with the actual move since I won't be contributing much this year.

Our last appt. went well. I passed my glucose screen and am measuring right on track with weight and size. As you can see from my latest belly pic, we're both definitely growing!

Looking forward to Andy and Nicole's wedding- one week from today. Our last big hurrah before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment